GameSalad Online creator will not load in mobile app preview and Will not complete IOS App Build

four8gamesfour8games Member, PRO Posts: 29

SO This has happened twice now with two different projects, I'm 90 percent done with building a full Action Platformer game using the online creator, all throughout testing the game i have been able to preview the game using the App Via the QR code. Now that i want to Actually build the game into an App package to upload to my Itunes connect so that i can share Beta builds of the game All i get is an indefinite loading screen while waiting for the App build to complete, this happens with the RC build and regular build. Also every time I use the QR code to preview my game on my iphone It loads up a black screen. The Game will preview just fine on the console though but that's about all i get. There are no errors in my build, i made sure to address any errors I had to be sure that Was NOT the cause. The other game this happened to me on I was about 20 percent into the build and then it became useless because of this. Same thing, It would not build into an APP package it also could not be previewed via QR code, just load up a black screen. Anyone else have this issue? Is there a fix for it? Or is there something I may be doing wrong that i shouldn't be doing? Maybe I should just stick with the Windows or Mac Creators.

Comments

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,058

PM me your project's URL and I can try to see what's up.