Admob Cant find app-ads.text

This is my first app, and i followed the tutorials. ads from admob are not showing and when i visited admob they showed "no app-ads.text found".

I would appreciate if someone explained to me what i'm missing, cause i cant find this in the tutorials.

Comments

• adriangomezadriangomez Member, PRO Posts: 438

It is just a text file that you place at the root of your domain that you have listed on your listing. There are also providers that can create one for free:

https://www.app-ads-txt.com/

• bob loblawbob loblaw Member, PRO Posts: 793
    edited May 2021

app ads takes a bit of time before the google crawler thing picks it up, particularly for ios apps - but you don’t need to have it to use admob.

wirh ads, it also takes a little bit of time for them to show. for my last app, on android they worked right away for me. for ios, i had to wait over a week before my account found the store listing. then it also took a while. i think it had something to do with loading ads onto ios (it was a hit and miss until i played another game that had ads, and now they display every time on my test device so not sure why that lag was there).

i think you also need to include the tweet sheet thing on your app’s first scene for ads to work, and fill in the app privacy bit for your app in your account.