"Gun Tactics" launch on App Store & Google Play!

BinnyBinny Seoul, KoreaMember, PRO Posts: 75
edited June 2021 in Announce Your Game!

Hi everyone!!

I've released a few games through Game Salad, but I'm happy and excited when I release a new one.

Thanks to the forum members and the game salad team, I was able to release it like this. Thank you.

"Gun Tactics" is a simple rule tactics card game that moves character cards with strategic play.

Attack enemies and barricades with weapons, character's Health, and bombs. Collect points by getting gold while recovering character's health with Med Kits. You can acquire new stages and characters by increasing the number of points while earning supply cards. You can also unlock characters' abilities and new skill cards with gold from stages.

◆iOS App Store

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1567353801

◆Android Google Play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gimlegames.guntactics

◆ Preview

Comments

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,058

I'm a fan of Cube Card, so looking forward to this!

• BinnyBinny Seoul, KoreaMember, PRO Posts: 75

Thank you very much. I will do my best.

• solnikasolnika Member Posts: 132

Is the all game in one scene?

I didn't notice any scene change when playing...

Really impressive work!

edited June 2021

Thank you for playing. Yes, one scene.

Mind sharing some of the project numbers (number of actors, pics, attribute, ram) ?

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Super cool! Congrats on the launch!

Some are made in advance or not used, but the approximate number is as follows.

Game.attribute 220 (90 tables included)

Actor 180

Image 650

RAM checked through the viewer 250~700 or more?? (when playing for a long time)

I haven't tested long play on Ram 1G devices like iPhone 6s, but there doesn't seem to be any particular case where the game ends due to insufficient RAM, and there was no problem when playing for more than an hour on Ram 2G devices or higher.

Thanks for the info, best of luck with the game!

edited June 2021

You're welcome. Thank you!!

[Fix] Ram 1G devices like iPhone 6s -> iPhone6