Publishing IOS app and upload to iPhone App Store

I've already published my apps in Android Play Store successfully. And someone told me that it is more difficult to publish the IOS version in iPhone App Store.

Could I know what is the differences between publishing in Android Play Store and publishing in iPhone App Store.

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• bob loblawbob loblaw Member, PRO Posts: 793
    edited August 2021

on apple, after you’ve signed up for the developer account, and installed xcode on your mac, you need to create certificates to publish your games, and provisioning profiles for each game you want to publish (done on app store connect). you also need an app called transporter to send your apps in. after that it’s more or less about the same to update.

there was a couple of good instructional videos on here from thunderchild using the old app store connect that could be followed and adapted to current, but i think it’s been taken down.

im sure there’s videos on youtube though about how to set up your developer account, certificates and profiles, that are still relevant to gs users.

• uptimistikuptimistik Key Master, Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 255

New tutorials are going up now that match the latest versions of the Developer connect and App Store connect websites.

GameSalad Templates and Custom Development at the Official Marketplace: http://gshelper.com