Warnings when publishing to iOS

Hi GameSalad team,

I get these warnings when I submit my app to the App Store via Transporter:

WARNING ITMS-90725: "SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 14.5 SDK. Starting April 25, 2022, all iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 15 SDK or later, included in Xcode 13 or later."

WARNING ITMS-90901: "Missing full-screen support for the latest iPad mini display. The “Colibrium.app” bundle includes UIRequiresFullScreen=YES in the Info.plist or supports only a subset of UISupportedInterfaceOrientations, and is built with the 14.5 SDK. To take advantage of the full screen size, recompile with Xcode 13 and the SDK for iPadOS 15 or later."

I tried compiling using 'Build RC' but get the same errors.

What can I do about these, especially considering that the first one is only a few weeks away? I'm aiming to submit my app for review before then but there's a chance I might not manage that.

Thanks,

John Gillanders

Technaturally Games

www.technaturally.games

Comments

• uptimistikuptimistik Key Master, Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 253
    edited April 2022

Hi there!

They are just warnings and will not affect your submission to the app store. I'm sure @adent42 can chime in and give us an update as to when those two warnings will be addressed, but for now, go ahead and submit as-is.

EDIT: The warnings will be addressed with the next RC release of GS!! Woohoooo

P.S loving that mindfulness-based game you got there!!

GameSalad Templates and Custom Development at the Official Marketplace: http://gshelper.com

• TechnaturallyTechnaturally Member, PRO Posts: 31

@uptimistik - thanks very much for the reply! Good to know that they will be addressed - hopefully the RC build option now addresses them (I will check soon) since the deadline for the SDK version is now here today!

• TechnaturallyTechnaturally Member, PRO Posts: 31

@uptimistik oh and thanks for the positive feedback on my game! The new version has several improvements including better graphics, more colour combinations and translation into other languages, so I'm looking forward to getting it released! 😀