GameAnalytics

HypnorabbitHypnorabbit SingaporeMember, PRO Posts: 263

Hey @adent42 any progress on GameAnalytics for iOS? I know you mentioned it broke a bunch of things but was just checking on progress.

Otherwise I'll just ahead and use @adriangomez 's solution from a while back.

I miss the good old AppFormative days.

Comments

• adriangomezadriangomez Member, PRO Posts: 438

I don't think I have updated my latest version of the script anywhere, but I just posted on gist. The main difference between this one and the old one is that I use the IP to determine the general location of the user. Let me know if you run into any problems.

• HypnorabbitHypnorabbit SingaporeMember, PRO Posts: 263
    edited June 2022

Thanks @adriangomez I'll get onto it soon as I don't think I can rely on other solutions - I guess @adent42 is busy working on other stuff.

Really appreciate those videos you did before by the way. They were awesome. Finishing up some design stuff then will go through them again.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,052

Still working on it. I was on vacation for a week and i'm off and on with Jury duty. If I can't make progress on the IAP part of GA by the end of the week, I'll try to release an update this weekend (that will depend on the work involved in adding new build targets as we now have to have 2 of everything (one with analytics and one without).