How to disable the Custom Launch Image when the app loads?

nir3112nir3112 Member, PRO Posts: 304
edited July 2022 in Working with GS (Mac)

Hello[=

There is some way that I can disable this? because when I open my on iPhones you see the custom image and you need to wait for like 5 seconds..

I tried to remove the image from the publish page but when I test on device, I see white screen with the text "1242X2689" in the middle.

On my apps I have my own animation on the opening screen so the user needs to wait ~5 seconds and then wait for the animation finish and its bad... so if I could disable it or something it will be great.

Anyone know how to do that?

Thanks[=

Comments

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034

An image will always show. The easiest way to get rid of the image is to upload a solid color image during loading.

The reason you need the loading image is that the game is actually loading during those 5 seconds, so we think it's best to at least show some type of "loading" image while you wait for the engine to load the game.

• nir3112nir3112 Member, PRO Posts: 304
    edited July 2022

Oh I see.. there is an option to run some animation? Or a gif? Or short video?

now I’m using solid photo but it looks like the app stuck or it takes time to load.. so if will be an option to put some animation or something it will be awesome