RC Build & App Build Buttons Seemed to have locked down.

dimsdaledimsdale Member, PRO Posts: 495

I've waited a good 30min, restarted my computer and try "RC Building" a different APP. But it seems things have locked up?

Comments

• OffSimOffSim Member, PRO Posts: 12

same problem here

• AHBGamesAHBGames Member, PRO Posts: 115

Same problem here, any solution? @adent42

• AHBGamesAHBGames Member, PRO Posts: 115

I updated one of my apps 2 days ago and everything is fine, today I have this problem :/

• nir3112nir3112 Member, PRO Posts: 304

same problem here... I'm waiting from yesterday..

• uptimistikuptimistik Key Master, Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 253

Hi guys! The team is aware of this, and I'm available on chat support (replying to requests for information about the outage)

GameSalad Templates and Custom Development at the Official Marketplace: http://gshelper.com

• dimsdaledimsdale Member, PRO Posts: 495

will it be up again soon? or is there something we have to do our end to get things going again?

Oh, it just came good. thank you.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034

Builds should be good again:

FYI the issue was with one of our servers.

First issue: the publishing interface server went down on Friday and we had to bring it up as a new machine. That changed some IP addresses and we forgot adjust our firewalls to match on the build server. So any builds between when we got the new server up and found the firewall issue were stuck.

Second issue: sometime this weekend the icon server for iOS builds went down, so builds were stuck there.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

It was a great save. Thank you.

my buttons are locked down again :(

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034

New build might take a bit longer because of the code change (we cache the compile the first time, so if you're the first one for that particular build type, it will take a while)

ok, thanks. it just completed now :).

took a good 20min.