Sand - A Puzzle Adventure Game

ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,331

@manuelamisani and I made a game earlier this year and we'd love you to play it! This is a rare treat for me, getting to make a game for me, rather than for a client, so I'm really excited by it! Manuela provided all the art and I threw it together using GameSalad. We had planned to release it for both iOS and Android simultaneously, but as the months have gone past with us being too busy to properly test the Android version, we've decided to just release the iOS version rather than sit on it any longer. I'll do a Mac version sooner or later too.

Android is still planned, though, and if you have an Android device and want to help us test it, please let us know!

It’s the 1920s. Leo Parker, renowned archaeologist and explorer, is in Giza working on an excavation for the British crown. Soon to head home, Leo gets wind of the discovery of a new tomb. His exploration of this tomb begins an adventure that will lead him to discover not just about the ancient past, but about himself as well.

Sand is part puzzle game, part adventure, part graphic novel. Unravel the story of the long-dead Pharaoh Anat as you solve puzzles and discover clues across a variety of Egypt-themed settings. Delve tombs, trace clues in the stars themselves, haggle w

ith merchants, unlock ancient doors and journey back to ancient Egypt itself in search of answers.

* Beautiful hand-drawn artwork.

* A rich story that unfolds over the course of the game.

* Challenging puzzles.

* A detailed hint system to nudge you in the right direction.

* Easy mode for if you get really stuck.

* Intuitive inventory system.

* Optimised for the latest devices.

* A unique alternate-history story.

Play it here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/sand-an-adventure-story/id1556904391

Comments