Has Anyone Published a Game on Apple Arcade Using GS?

neomanneoman Member, BASIC Posts: 826

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹ ,

Just curious! Has anyone published a game on Apple Arcade using GS?

Cheers and have a good one ๐Ÿ˜‰

Comments

• uptimistikuptimistik Key Master, Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 253

I personally haven't, just regular app store publishing really...

GameSalad Templates and Custom Development at the Official Marketplace: http://gshelper.com

• The GlessnerdThe Glessnerd Member Posts: 63

How do you even go about doing that? Id imagine there’s a submission process that you have to go through. And how does proceeds go? I wouldn’t submit it for free and get nothing from it

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034

You have to apply to get in.

If they accept, depending on the stage of your game you get some monetary help developing it (though that was early on, so maybe not anymore).

I think you get a % based on how much your game is played.

This is mostly hearsay except for the apply to get in part, since I believe all of that is under NDA.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034

"Aside from the fact we help them financially, I can't get into [the details of] individual deals. From the feedback you'll get from the developers, I think you'll get that it's a great way for them to launch games."

• neomanneoman Member, BASIC Posts: 826

It has to be a fun and unreleased game.

And you are correct there is a submission process.

You need to apply for it then Apple works with you.

If you are interested you can find out more using this link https://developer.apple.com/apple-arcade/

If you end up submitting a game kindly share the results.

Also, if anyone applies and there are tech requirements the engine needs to meet, please DM me, so we can schedule them in.