I'm returning to GS to update my apps but I feel like I need someone to help

Hi, it's been a while I haven't made any update to my apps. I really want to but I'm quite busy with work nowadays and I feel behind on the technical side of things like exporting and uploading on the play store.

I'm wondering if there is somebody here that can help, maybe to help develop or just as a tutor. We can also discuss the fee if any.

Comments

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,353

Hey, I'd be happy to help, though I do charge a fee for store publishing. I've worked with multiple people who have had success with me walking them through one over Skype etc. and then them repeating the steps for their other games. If you're interested, we can look over what you need (at no cost for the consultation), and figure it out from there. Feel free to drop me an email or a Skype message.

• indra.azizindra.aziz Member Posts: 102

Thank you, @Armelline I just sent you an email :D

• smurftedsmurfted Member, PRO Posts: 581

A lot of us are in the same boat with this.

Things keep on changing & i've just been slowly watching all my apps fall off out of the stores.

I can't help but feel that Gamesalad has really left us out to dry with this! (How have they not even made video tutorials about publishing?!)

Anyway enough of that.

Armelline, its great your still around here - being one of the proper old school - without you i fear GS would truly be dead.. 😔

Keep on rocking brother

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,353

One day I might get off my arse and make some videos showing the current processes!