Any feedback, any updates, any Support?

Hi,

I am still waiting that the support fix a major bug, when I make a new build for Mac, which occurs on Intel and M1/M2 Macs.

This bug makes the build unplayable in fullscreen. In window-mode it works without problems.

The last feedback from the support is now 1,5 months old. No answers on my questions. Overall I am discussion this problem since 9 months. I have delivered exact description how to reproduce, but no fix until today.

Is there any feedback to await or any update, any support?

Or will there be no further support?

Regards

Comments

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,065

@MarcoCol sorry about that, it's less about no further support and more that we can't reproduce the issue whenever we test it. We're trying to find the correct device / OS combination to get it working. I'll verify but when we last checked the following combinations worked fine:

• M1 + Ventura
    • Intel + Ventura
    • Intel + an older OS (I'll need to find that laptop again).

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,065

For the short term, I think the quickest solution for you would be to use a black image for the loading image and then show the splash image as part of your first scene.

Okay, sorry about that, I didn't read your bug report carefully. It looks like the issue is no longer with the splash screen, but with the actual game play. I've responded to your support email ticket thread to get a bit more info.

• MarcoColMarcoCol Member, PRO Posts: 279

Hi,

also written by E-Mail:

In Fullscreen, the complete area is moved. But even when I switch it to window mode and again to full screen, it looks like better, but with mouse it’s not playable, because the areas to hot were at the same place while the shown graphics are moved (correctly). The result is, that it’s not playable.

Regards, Marco