I NEED HELP WITH MY GAME BECAUSE MY BULLETS WORK UNTIL A CERTAIN POINT. PLEASE HELP!

AnkitKAnkitK Member, PRO Posts: 1

Hi, guys so I'm currently working on a school game. I have made it so your bullets go where you shoot them with your cursor. The thing my bullets do exactly that until I pass a certain than no matter where the cursor is the bullet always ends up going in the same spot. I think I know where the problem is coming from but don't know how to fix it. I'm pretty sure it is because my mouse cursor is put on a x and y limit. I put a control camera on my main character and for control camera settings I have it as 0 by 0 tracking area and the camera size as 1024 by 768. My entire screen size is 5000 by 5000. I feel like after my cursor is past the camera size it goes to farthest edge it can. The thing I don't know how to fix this and make it so the cursor can go anywhere on the giant scene size. My cursor works when I make the camera size the same as the scene size but that is not what I want because it is way too zoomed out. PLEASE HELP SOON MY GAME IS DUE IN 2 DAYS.

Comments

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,065

Sorry this answer is late. I'm not 100% sure based on your description, but indeed your mouse has to be on the play area for the tracking to work. To enforce this, you would need to make your game "full screen" when you demo it.

Let us know if that helps.