Epoch Time

HypnorabbitHypnorabbit SingaporeMember, PRO Posts: 272

Hey all,

I'm using Epoch Time in Creator 2 to represent something in my app (devices.clock.epochTime). It shows in Creator 2 Preview but not in my iOS build (thru Testflight).

Does this happen to anyone else?

Am I doing something stupidly wrong? This may be the case.

Thanks.

Comments

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,129

There was a time that epochTime was HTML5 only. I'm about 80% sure that I had already implemented in iOS but I'll need to double check.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,129

Sorry about that @Hypnorabbit , epochTime is not yet implemented on the native engines. I need to do a new release for updated ad libraries soon, so I'll try to get that in there.

Aaaannnd. took a look at the code and it wasn't too hard. Support for epochTime will be out with the next RC!

• HypnorabbitHypnorabbit SingaporeMember, PRO Posts: 272

Awesome, thanks a bunch :) Will this change be reflected in both iOS and Android builds? Thanks for being so proactive @adent42

Of course when you release the next RC

Yes, it should be in both.

Thanks a bunch!

I haven't tested it yet, but I did build the code, so give epochTime a shot for Android. I'll also be double checking it tonight.