Error from debugger

KatAppsKatApps Member, PRO Posts: 84
edited December 2011 in Tech Support
So... I'm trying to install the latest Viewer on my iPad thru Xcode and am getting the following error message when I hit the Build and Run button..

error from debugger: cannot access memory at address 0x2fdfec24

Anyone? Thank you!

Comments

• CoolgamerCoolgamer Member Posts: 16
    I am getting the same error while installing Gamesalad viewer on my Iphone 4S and then gamesalad viewer crashes on the iphone..
    error from debugger: cannot access memory at address 0x2fdfec04
    Please Help.. Thanks a lot..

HAPPY NEW YEAR..
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    edited January 2012
    Be sure you have Xcode 4.2 and be sure it's the correct version for your Mac os. Lion has a different version from 10.6
  • CoolgamerCoolgamer Member Posts: 16
    Thanks for your reply FryingBaconStudios.. I have the latest compatible versions for both Xcode and Lion..
    I was able to install GameSalad viewer on my Iphone 3G but still getting the same error while installing it on Iphone 4S. Is there anything different about Iphone 4S gamesalad viewer installation than the older ones?

Thanks.
  • KatAppsKatApps Member, PRO Posts: 84
    Thanks for the replies. I just checked and currently have Xcode Version 3.2.5, and 10.6.8 on my operating system.. wondering if this might be the problem for the "error from debugger" message.

And this may sound like an easy question, but how would do an update to get Xcode 4.2?
  • KatAppsKatApps Member, PRO Posts: 84
    Downloaded Xcode 4.2 from the website and just installed.. everything seems to be working again. Thank you!