In App Purchase error

LucalryLucalry Member Posts: 21
edited March 2012 in Working with GS (Mac)

Hi guys,

I've almost finished my game. But when I testing in app purchase, I got error like this :
"In-App Purchase Error
Product identifier was not recognized: invalid Expression"

Can someone tell me what should I do, because of that alert, my device stuck and cant do anything...
Thanks,

L

Comments

• 3xL3xL Member Posts: 676
    for troubleshooting purposes i will ask the obvious question lol

did you double check the spelling of the bundle identifier?

if so, have you watched the tutorial on adding in -app purchases?
  • LucalryLucalry Member Posts: 21

Well, never knew there was a tutorial in app on youtube LOL...
    Ah nevermind, already submit that game on itunes, hope for the best.

Thanks anyway... ;)
  • LBGLBG Member Posts: 277
    Hoping for the best means you'll probably get it rejected if you submitted it while it's not working.... I was having issues with this and fixed it by using my bundle identifier as my iAP identifier then adding on the name of the purchase on the end. For example:

com.mygreatcompanyname.mygreatgame.100coinpack

There seems to be no tutorials that tell you that you have to do this but it seems that this is what needs to be done to make it work.

Try it and see

LBG
    Hoping for the best means you'll probably get it rejected if you submitted it while it's not working.... I was having issues with this and fixed it by using my bundle identifier as my iAP identifier then adding on the name of the purchase on the end. For example:

com.mygreatcompanyname.mygreatgame.100coinpack

There seems to be no tutorials that tell you that you have to do this but it seems that this is what needs to be done to make it work.

Try it and see

LBG
    was this issue with consumable or non consumable?

@LBG Of course I already fix in app purchase before submit to itunes... I hope for the best, because this is my 1rst Apps ;)
    Well, its already on itunes guys .... please check it http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/meteor-masher/id507370642?mt=8

thanks all ;)
    Just played it. I liked it. A little hard tho. But maybe that's because I just woked up lol
    edited March 2012
    @3xL hehehe thanks bro, if u dont mind please leave comment on customer ratings ^_^
  • jlhardidgejlhardidge Member Posts: 3
    I had an error message on my in app purchases too, which meant my app got rejected from apple the first time. To fix, I had to make sure I had filled out and submitted my tax and banking information in the "Contracts, Tax, and Banking" section on iTunes Connect. And also to test it properly, you need to create a new test account for the Sandbox version of iTunes and Game Center through the "Manage Users" section in iTunes Connect. Then also on your iso device in Settings/itunes & app stores. you need to log out of your apple ID. And make sure that you have Signed your app with an Ad Hoc provisioning profile that you have created on your apple development site, and that all your in app purchases are linked to your app through Manage app in iTunes.
  • Simon hogSimon hog Member Posts: 1

I was also facing problem when i was buying through in-app purchases but i was able to resolve this problem with lucky patcher app you can use this app

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672
    edited December 2016

errr... yeah @Simon hog, another made-up name, bad English, 1 post, and a 'helpful' link to the 'app' that not only infects your phone doing god-knows-what with your personal and financial information, but also removes pretty much ANY incentive for us developers to actually spend months of our lives, working hard, writing our ****ing games?!

Flagged.

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

@Lucalry said:
    Well, its already on itunes guys .... please check it http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/meteor-masher/id507370642?mt=8

thanks all ;)

Hmmm "not available in US store"

• xmodgamesappxmodgamesapp Member Posts: 1

Sometimes i also got in app purchase failed error but it can be resolved by sending mail to company they will resolve it soon. xmod helped a lot. Thanks for sharing it.

• charlesdan558charlesdan558 Member Posts: 1

It is very common now a days. When we do payments to buy any app or features in apps. Payment sometime fails then the new user who wont know nothing about this process simply convert into a victim of this money making game. Movie HD app, in-app purchase error occurred and i got it resolved. But it is now fully free to use.

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342
    edited April 2017

S...S...S...

S...

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAA...

M!

SPAM!!!

• CambactintCambactint Member Posts: 1

also check it xmodapk Download