Windows bug? Can't adjust camera tracking area.

2»

Answers

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
  • NettekovenGamesNettekovenGames Member Posts: 88
    @jonmulcahy, I just reinstalled it but for some reason it still doesn't move OR i'm doing something that fucks it up.

But i'll wait till there is a solution for this problem.

Thanks.
    @jonmulcahy, I just found out that the tracking area issue isn't a bug i fixed it... (so the title maybe can give me the wrong answers), but my main problem still stands, Is there someone with Windows to look if he has this problem... i really need to make some progress in the coming days...
  • tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    @NettekovenGames How did you fix the tracking area problem? And what problem are you still having?

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

@tatiang The tracking area fixed itself i think because everytime when i changed the size and saved my project it went to huge sizes by itself but yesterday i saved it and it worked but now i still have the problem that the camera doesn't follow my animated actor when he goes running, the control camera doesn't seem to work
    @tatiang after reading your instructions and i noticed the "Change first scene's size" guess what i only made the pictures bigger not the scene -_- i'm so stupid...

But thanks alot alot alot!
    Yeah you're right i have seen it while i was trying to fix it but i didn't know that was THE problem so i looked further