stencyl vs gamesalad

PBEmpirePBEmpire Member Posts: 676
edited August 2012 in Announce Your Game!
which do u think is better? i have been using gs for a 2 months now but i am not really impressed. u never really get answers from the community, especially me, and simple stuffs like collisions takes forever to perfect.

Comments

• HapiappsHapiapps Member Posts: 373
    1st of all - there are tons of threads about comparison between the two:
    http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/39939/gs-or-stencyl/p1

"u never really get answers from the community" - I hope you're not trying to stir up trouble.
  • PBEmpirePBEmpire Member Posts: 676
    i m not. but most or almost all of my threads went unanswered.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    First of all You have been here like 5 days and have what looks like almost 20 threads. and only like 5 have gone unanswered. So cool your jets just a little. no ones getting paid to be here to help you.

Secondly it looks like you open a new thread everytime you have a new question about the same thing. So cut it out. Im merging your threads all together.

Third. It's against the forum tos to have multiple accounts especially when your just commenting to yourself with te accounts. So again knock it off.

And stencyl sucks IMO if you disagree go use it.
  • shark1505shark1505 Member Posts: 75
    First of all You have been here like 5 days and have what looks like almost 20 threads. and only like 5 have gone unanswered. So cool your jets just a little. no ones getting paid to be here to help you.

Secondly it looks like you open a new thread everytime you have a new question about the same thing. So cut it out. Im merging your threads all together.

Third. It's against the forum tos to have multiple accounts especially when your just commenting to yourself with te accounts. So again knock it off.

And stencyl sucks IMO if you disagree go use it.

1 and 2) okay maybe i have gone too far. sorry.

3) what on earth do u mean by having multiple accounts???!!! i just discovered gs like last week and then i found stencyl. i was just asking. Can u clarify by saying It's against the forum tos to have multiple accounts especially when your just commenting to yourself with te accounts.
    oh 3) it was my younger bro. i dont know what was he thinking but he showed me gamesalad and saved me from clicking apply in elance for app developer help. he quit now cuz he was banned.... LOL
  • gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 6,598
    edited August 2012

@gsrockz123

Glad you've taken note of comments from @tenrdrmer ; as has been pointed out by @Hapiapps there have been quite a few threads comparing Stencil to GSC so check them out if you like.

There's free speech and all that, here on the Forums, but I still think it's best this particular thread is closed as this type involving comparisons between GSC and a competitor tends to degrade into slanging matches.

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

This discussion has been closed.