No provisioning profiles found

tothemax98tothemax98 Member Posts: 19
edited September 2012 in Tech Support
What causes this and how do you fix. I have two valid provisioning profiles, development and distribution. I never had a problem generating an adhoc file with old gamesalad program but now I am trying to use the new web based program and this error shows up "No provisioning profiles found". I downgraded to previous version of gamesalad and it sees my provisioning profiles just fine.

Comments

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    When web publishing you must type in your provisioning profile manually and it must be exact and case sensitive. If it doesn't match, it won't show up in that dropdown
  • tothemax98tothemax98 Member Posts: 19
    edited September 2012
    I will try that, I am not sure why there is a drop down if it does not populate with any choices that exist on the computer. I put the number string in front of the profile name and I think that must be the problem, I will update to current version and try that. Also thanks for your help!
  • bluelotusbluelotus Member Posts: 96
    When web publishing you must type in your provisioning profile manually and it must be exact and case sensitive. If it doesn't match, it won't show up in that dropdown
    I have the same issue but I see no place to manually enter in the provisioning profile. Can you please explain where that it? Thanks :)

• MobileRocketGamesMobileRocketGames Member Posts: 128
    I have the same issue but I see no place to manually enter in the provisioning profile. Can you please explain where that it? Thanks :)

After selecting "publish" in GS and uploading your app, your browser will open and it will take you to the app profile page. In the bar on the left you will see that you are at the general page. Select the iphone tab and you will see the iphone specific settings. The Bundle ID box is at the top. make sure that is the same as the identifier in xcode, on your provisioning profile.