Optimization priorities?

123457»

Comments

• SolarPepperStudiosSolarPepperStudios Member Posts: 754
    You know who @CodeWizard reminds me of? Dinnerbone. For you out there who don't know who Dinnerbone is, he is a part of the Mojang team working on Minecraft. What makes me think of him when I think of @CodeWizard is the fact that both of them (Dinnerbone and CodeWizard) just showed up one day and surprised the entire world! Plus they are both adding super awesome features to their projects! :D
  • dudemangamesdudemangames Member Posts: 16
    +1 @beefy_clyro
    I agree, RAM usage, then load times, then timers. RAM really suffers in animation heavy actors. Gotta say though, having been gone for a year, Gamesalad's engine can easily handle double the animation that I threw at it around a year ago.
  • ashtmjashtmj Member, PRO Posts: 405
    I'd love to see some integrating with this thing basically a control that clips to your phone. not sure how complicated it would be, but it could be really really cool! :)
  • DeepBayGamesDeepBayGames Member Posts: 93
    Continued load time reduction would get my first vote. Less lag going in and out of the pause function would be great too. (probably related)
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    What about apples iCloud implementation for storing tables? Maybe functions saveTableToCloud and loadTableFromCloud.

It would be awesome to let people pickup on an iPad and continue their iPhone game on a universal build.
  • quique13quique13 Member Posts: 99
    The loading wheel time and the actual wheel that you can change it to whatever you want or make actual loading scenes to put like tips while your game loads so when you create a scene it gives you the option to choose loading scene or regular scene

let your imagination go wild

thanks!!!!!
  • Bit_EarthBit_Earth Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2013
    I would also like the loading wheel time, but one thing that i think would also improve the quality of a game would be custom fonts. I know there is a way to make custom fonts already, but if it was to be integrated into gamesalad it would be much easier :)
    Thanks!
  • imGuaimGua Member Posts: 1,089
    I'd love to see some integrating with this thing basically a control that clips to your phone. not sure how complicated it would be, but it could be really really cool! :)
    I actually don't understand why we still don't have a gamepad support.
  • gamedivisiongamedivision Member Posts: 807
    Loading times.Ram
  • MarkinhosMarkinhos Member Posts: 17
    We admob