Invitation to be a part of something awesome.

apitlekaysapitlekays Coventry, United KingdomMember Posts: 67

Hi all. My name is Hafiz and I am a doctoral researcher at the University of Warwick, United Kingdom. I am also a member of this community, under the alias ‘apitlekays’. My work is looking at the nature of participation and interaction in online communities. This survey is a part of a pilot study for my research.

The link to the survey: http://goo.gl/JN7Zar

About this survey:
The main part of the survey consists of 30 questions. I am asking about your experience as a member in this community, and what you get out of it. There will be an option for you to opt in for a further discussion at the end of the survey. If you can do that, I’ll be more than pleased to talk to you.

A note on anonymity and participation:
If you choose to participate, your identity will not be revealed. It will be anonymised, your username will be replaced with another pseudonym, for the purpose of data analysis. You can opt out if you feel uncomfortable.

Completing the survey will take about 5 to 10 minutes. If you have any questions about this study, please contact me at m.h.md-hanif[at]warwick.ac.uk.

I would be more than happy to share my survey findings with the community, once this study is completed.

Dat GameSalad Research Guy :D

Comments

This discussion has been closed.