Release Candidate 0.12.9 is available!

2»

Comments

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

@Hopscotch thank you for finding that issue.

• fjimenezfjimenez Member, PRO Posts: 15

Hi,

I am checking it with Yosemite and it works fine for me. My concern is with iOS inApp purchases, but it happened the same with Mavericks. I have successfully implemented the new inApp behaviour for Android (the tables saving is still not working for me in this RC for Android though) but in iOS when I press the button that launches the purchases it does NOTHING, it seems the new behaviour of "Purchase item" is doing nothing in iOS (it works on Android). Has anyone checked this behaviour?

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

@fjimenez‌ Did you set up a Test User Account? If not see Cookbook 7.5 at the end.

• zweg25zweg25 Member Posts: 738

What happened to stable version 12.4?

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

@zweg25 said:
    What happened to stable version 12.4?

It wasn't as stable as initially thought, so it got pulled off and back to a RC.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• clee2005clee2005 http://Donkeysoft.caMember, PRO Posts: 194

Just to report that I installed Yosemite and GS runs horribly. It's slow and crashes now where on Mavericks I didn't have any of that. I uninstalled and reinstalled 0.12.9.0 and it's the same.

• FiguromoFiguromo Member, PRO Posts: 42

"Updated image loader to try multiple options and handle fallback cases."

Are there any details available on this change/feature?

• HoneyTribeStudiosHoneyTribeStudios Member Posts: 1,792

@BlackCloakGS Can I request/suggest that a stable version with current features (ios 8 compatibility) be put out as soon as possible. This is to give people enough time to update/release apps for the xmas period if that is their plan.

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

@Figuromo said:
    "Updated image loader to try multiple options and handle fallback cases."

Are there any details available on this change/feature?

http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/73348/notes-on-resolution-independence-on-0-12-x/p1

• MoogusMoogus Member, PRO Posts: 77

Should I wait for stable release before submitting to App Store with RC ??

• fjimenezfjimenez Member, PRO Posts: 15

@PhilipCC said:
    fjimenez‌ Did you set up a Test User Account? If not see Cookbook 7.5 at the end.

I have created one. So even I have setup as Apple ID in the iPhone my test account it does nothing at all when it is supposed to launch the Buy item event

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

@fjimenez said:
    I have created one. So even I have setup as Apple ID in the iPhone my test account it does nothing at all when it is supposed to launch the Buy item event

Delete the AdHoc from your device, install it again, log out of any iTunes account, open your app, and attempt in app purchase. When prompted login with Test User account.

• MoogusMoogus Member, PRO Posts: 77

@BlackCloakGS I agree as was thinking of publishing to App Store with latest stable version, but a few things not working using latest MacOS Yosemite, most noticeably the custom load pages and orientation of screens as already pointed out. So looks like going to have to wait for stable version for RC 0.12.9.

Hope its soon others wise could miss pre-hols rush.

• CharlysoleCharlysole Tortosa, SpainMember, PRO Posts: 3

When trying to open a file saved on RC on the new stable version...
    could not be handled because GameSalad cannot open files in the “Document” format.
    Any ideas?

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

@Charlysole said:
    When trying to open a file saved on RC on the new stable version...
    could not be handled because GameSalad cannot open files in the “Document” format.
    Any ideas?

Change the extension to .gameproj

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una