I am facing problem while publishing my game.

When i press the publish button my pc shows me "An error was encountered when announcing upload:417 Expectation failed."
How can i fix my my problem? Help please...

Comments

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250
    edited October 2014

The 417 is
    10.4.18 417 Expectation Failed

The expectation given in an Expect request-header field (see section 14.20) could not be met by this server, or, if the server is a proxy, the server has unambiguous evidence that the request could not be met by the next-hop server.

from the http error codes
    Not the most helpfull

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034
    edited October 2014

I don't think is an error on our side. It's likely an issue with a firewall software or proxy that's between you and the rest of the internet.

If you are behind a firewall or are using a desktop firewall or proxy software make at least the following domains are allowed through:

• auth.gamesalad.com
    • publish.gamesalad.com
    • s3.amazonaws.com
  • eliott07eliott07 Member Posts: 1

@adent42 said:
    I don't think is an error on our side. It's likely an issue with a firewall software or proxy that's between you and the rest of the internet.

If you are behind a firewall or are using a desktop firewall or proxy software make at least the following domains are allowed through:

• auth.gamesalad.com
    • publish.gamesalad.com
    • s3.amazonaws.com

I am facing the same problem, and having allowed the domains has not changed anything. Would you have any other suggestions for fixing this?