Dallas,TX | GameSalad Meetup | January 13th 6PM/CST @ Taco Bueno 7940 N. Central Expy, 75206

Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Hey everyone,

We're getting ready for our forth Dallas Meeting! Last time we had a great meeting - some new faces showed up, including @PureEpicStudios. Others who attended were @iamcartez‌, myself and Camden, who doesn't have a forum profile yet. We showed off some amazing games, engaged in some bug hunts and assisted each other with coding tips.

January Meet-Up:

Introduction of New Members (We would love to see more developers attend. You can come and go as you please...)

Discuss the January Austin GameSalad Meetup.

Logic Questions (Do you have logic concerns or need some direction? There are dozens of ways to do something in GameSalad...)

I may be giving a 30-40 minute tutorial on creating some advanced word game logic. We'd be going over loops, many of the new table functions, writable and readable tables, etc. Fun stuff!

Show & Tell (Show off a new project or get some opinions about a current game...)

Meet us this Tuesday (13th) at Taco Bueno 7940 N. Central Expy 75206. Message me or @iamcartez‌ and let us know you're coming. Sign up on the Meet Up page, too: http://www.meetup.com/GameSalad/events/219678967/

Looking forward to it!

Braydon

Comments