Creating A Pause Scene

mewillimewilli Member Posts: 10

I'm creating a pause scene for a game I am working on using , Element IDs , for some reason when I pause the game during game play , while having three lives , All of the buttons except one all say resume, but when I completely die ( all three lives are gone ), the total enemy counter and distance traveled counters work , along with in my case a new record tag as well. I've followed what I need to , with some help from a Sea Sprint walk through , so its basically the same thing. I've tried going back and deleting the rules and then putting them back in but its not working for some reason. If any one has any suggestions on what I should do , they would be greatly appreciated .
Thank you all ,
Creator Of Wizard Potato Adventure.( game I'm designing)
:)

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

To create a "pause scene," you'll need to use a Pause Game behavior inside of a When Touch is Pressed rule. On the pause scene, you'll need to have an Unpause Game behavior inside of a When Touch is Pressed rule. Also note that game attributes do not reset themselves. It's hard to tell from your description what your question is and you haven't given any information about how you've set this up with regard to specific rules and behaviors so if I haven't answered your question, please provide more details.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User