Game Circle - Post Scores doesn't show in Leaderboard

luke2125luke2125 Member, PRO Posts: 225

Hi,

Is anybody else having issues with Game Circle, my game Drive Chimp Drive just got approved by Amazon, however, the Post Scores on my Button when I pressed it doesn't post the score to the Leader-board. I've set up everything correctly ( API, etc....). Also, I have the same game for Google Android and using the same keystore, but I don't think it should matter? Anyone? Thanks and God Bless...

Sincerely,

Sunday

Comments

• luke2125luke2125 Member, PRO Posts: 225

Bump

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408

keystore doesn't matter, did it work when you tested your apk before submission?

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408

also, something that got me, make sure you have the login behavior fire when the app opens, otherwise the rest of the stuff won't work

Hi Jon,

I've tried everything, and nothing. No, it didn't work when I tested before submission. Although, the leader-board does show, but not the scores. Right now, I've changed the leaderboard ID to a generic name without underscores, I had chimp_123, and now I've changed to chimps. Also, I took out in the main screen for user to press the game circle button to sign in, and signs in automatically, and still nothing..........For my code I have the following:

Change Attribute : game.postscore To TableCellValue ( game.tb_levelobjectives,1,4)

Then

Platform - Post Score

Score Attribute: game.postscore
    Leaderboard ID: chimps

Thanks and God Bless...

Sincerely,

Sunday

• blagdonappsblagdonapps Somerset, EnglandMember, PRO Posts: 37

Make sure you when you type in the leaderboard id, you type it in directly to the behaviour without using the expression editor.

Hi,

I've tried everything from the suggestion you gave to just changing the LeaderBoard Id name without underscores, and still nothing. Before, I had 123_bananas, then I changed it without underscores and nothing. I've added a Timer for the Post, After 1 Second and nothing. I really don't understand why I can view the Leaderboard on both Game Circle and Game Center, but can't post nor view scores.......? God Bless....

Sincerely,

Sunday

Update - I can see now the Post Scores with the changes suggested by Blagdonaapplications!!!!! Finally!!!!!! Thanks Blagdonaapplications for that small detail......:) God Bless....

Sincerely,

Sunday