Anyone would like to give me feedback about my 2d game idea?

Working title: Zombie World Gone Wild (working title)

Genre: 2D shooter, zombie game, 16+ because I’ll add blood with gore to game, bird view

Theme: Futuristic, horror

Visual Style: Cartoon 2d game, cartoon level layout, bloody walls from zombie blood.

Premise/Story: Its 2033, you wake up in trapped in Cabin in the woods alone after 16 years of nuclear war; all of your friends are killed by zombies made from deadly virus that was inside ash from nuclear bombs. Your objective is to clear area from all deadly zombies which are live cannibals eating people.

Game play elements/mechanics:

Weapon with bullets spawning:
After 30 seconds of starting wave, weapon will be spawning in random localisation in the cabin, so the character can pick it up

Health system:
Health system for character: 1 zombie hit = -50% of player HP, wood protection health that zombie is up to destroy every wave

Increase difficulty level:
When wave number will get higher, 2 different types of zombies will be spawning

Blood and Gore:
After zombie will be shot down, blood and gore will spawn to show that zombie is dead

Wood protection/barricade health point
Wood protection will be destroyed by zombies if HP is less than 100

360 degree mouse movable
Player can move in 3600, can move mouse in 360 degree

Crosshair:
Player will have crosshair with line to show where bullet will go

Playable character:
Stalker man with w, s, a, d movement, he can shoot with basic pistol on the start of the wave with 999 ammo or weapons found in map during each waves. Player will also have torch light because map background will be black

NPC/enemies:
Abilities zombie has:
Chase player when barricade is destroyed, attack when collide with player

Zombie attack:
Enemy will take 50% of player HP when hit by normal zombie and 100% if bitten by very aggressive zombie

Types of zombies:
2 types of zombies in 2 colors make difference of how much bullets player has to shoot to kill it. Zombie will make difference in how fast zombie is moving. Zombie will have attribute to firstly destroy all wooden protection zone than chase player

If this post isn't match the topic, please move it to the right one :smile:

Comments