run toward another actor B randomly from different directions

niveathaa28niveathaa28 Member Posts: 2
edited February 2016 in Working with GS (PC)

Hi everyone!
I really need some help to create my game app. The thing is that I want my actors (A1, A2 etc.) to run toward another actor B randomly from different directions. At the same time I want actor B to shift to different positions. Everytime actor B is on a new position, the actors A1, A2 etc. should still run toward the actor A in a new position.

I hope it has been described well.

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Here's a demo. I made it in Mac Creator so you'll need to Google convert mac to windows gamesalad to see how to open it.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• niveathaa28niveathaa28 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2016

@tatiang said:
    Here's a demo. I made it in Mac Creator so you'll need to Google convert mac to windows gamesalad to see how to open it.

Hi again

How do I make the actor in the middle (actor B ) shift to different locations, while the other actors (A1, A2 etc) follow actor B´s new location?

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

That's what my demo does. Although I noticed that when either A actor gets to B's location, they stop. That could be remedied with a timer that constantly moves the A actors, or through other methods that check to see if A has reached the target x/y.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User