leaderboard button – how to?

Hi there y'all. Just wanting to add a leaderboard button like flappybird has on the opening scene. Something simple that takes you to it? Can anyone help?

Comments

• Village IdiotVillage Idiot Member, PRO Posts: 486

anyone?

Like this – it leads to Apple's Game centre leaderboard

edited February 2016

I've been looking at the behaviours available and am thinking that I can make a button and add 'Platform -Show Leaderboard', would that be right. If so, once you get to the leaderboard is there a way back? Is it as simple as pushing a 'done' button? Or is this not necessary if you just enable game centre?

• RCT_GamesRCT_Games Member, PRO Posts: 97

@monkeyboy simian Yeah there will be a done button from the Game Center page that is auto placed.

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

@monkeyboy simian said:
    I've been looking at the behaviours available and am thinking that I can make a button and add 'Platform -Show Leaderboard', would that be right. If so, once you get to the leaderboard is there a way back? Is it as simple as pushing a 'done' button? Or is this not necessary if you just enable game centre?

Right, but you also need to have the proper leaderboard ID which you setup in iTunes Connect. There are video tutorials for Game Center Leaderboards - I'd suggest watching those to get a more in-depth understanding about how they work.

edited February 2016

Thanks for the help @RCT_Games and @Braydon_SFX
    I've been watching the great videos by ThunderChild already. They didn't seem to mention the button thing though. I guess he figured that most people were smart enough to work it out. Not me :)