*Drumroll please...* Announcing "Dem's Bomb Bounce!"

DevirosDeviros Member, PRO Posts: 87
edited February 2016 in Announce Your Game!

Get Dem’s Bomb Bounce FREE on the App Store Today!

Hello everyone!

Some time ago, I used to maintain a webcomic called "ISAC and Dem" and have often toyed with the idea of using my characters again in other media (or even restarting the comic...) and finally settled on making some games!

So, we present to you: Dem's Bomb Bounce, the first of three planned games that are (sort of) in the ISAC and Dem universe!

Bombs! Bouncing! Explosions! Scores! Platform! Music!
Dem’s Bomb Bounce has all these amazing things and more!
How high can you – yes, you! – score in Dem’s Bomb Bounce‽ Score high and PROVE it in Game Center! Bounce away the hours while riding the subway, hailing a taxi, getting a haircut, or waiting for soccer players to get off the field after they’ve pretended to get hurt!
Bounce, bounce, bounce… but if one bomb falls, it’s game over! Fortunately – trying again is as easy as pressing a button – no perma-death here!
Dem’s Bomb Bounce – for all your bomb bouncing needs!
Featuring:
– Game Center Integration – Show off those scores!
– Bombs!
– Bouncing!
– Easy Pick-Up-And Play Gameplay!
– At least one Exclamation point somewhere in the game!
– COLORS!
Get Dem’s Bomb Bounce FREE on the App Store Today!

Comments

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Love these kinds of games! Awesome! I'll download tonight! Great job!

• DevirosDeviros Member, PRO Posts: 87

Thanks @Braydon_SFX - I look forward to any feedback you would care to share too! =D

• BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274

Tried it out. Cool game, I love the look.

Thanks @BazookaTime !

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

@Deviros -- Since the thread is still not closed, you can submit this to the Game of the Month contest!

edited February 2016

@pHghost - it's not? I thought it closed on the 15th! submitting now =D Thanks!

• imjustmikeimjustmike Member Posts: 450

Loving the pixel art. Let me know if you release on android

Thanks @imjustmike ! I will - working on the port actually.

Oh - and one more thing! (Columbo? Anyone?)

We at Testament Creative decided to go ahead and start our charity initiative (we were going to wait a few more months, but realized that it's easier to start something when you're smaller, then when you're bigger and suddenly, 20% seems like a little... too much.

20% of gross revenue to charity! At Testament Creative, we are committed to making the world a better place, so we will be donating 20% of all revenue from ads, in-app purchases, and game purchases from now, until forever. Read more at: http://bit.ly/1ToCusy