The Bucket Brigade-now in the App Store, the GS Arcade and for Windows

greywolfxgreywolfx Member, PRO Posts: 24

Hello fellow GS developers,
This is my first game ever! First time published. My trade is carpentry but I've always been an artist at heart and an avid gamer.A year ago, I was actually looking to learn how to write blog articles and i just happened to come across an ad for easy game development. Hmmm... I thought. I started reading into Gamesalad and all it had to offer and downloaded the creator. Soon I began to realize, that as much as i love playing video games, I now am loving creating them even more. I feel like my passions are combined here and my limits are only my imagination. I am now a virtual builder :)
It took way longer to bring all to completion due to my learning curve(zero software dev. know-how). But this stuff is easier when you learn it and apply, apply, apply. My first submission to apple took a month to finally understand and successfully submit. Now... no exageration... I can submit to apple in under 15min. taking my sweet time. I hope my story can inspire those who are frustrated. Hang in there. Perseverance and patience can equal progress and prosperity.
I want to say special thanks to Alexandra from the GS Team. She was always there to answer all my questions in an always timely and reliable fashion. Thanks to Dave the Guru and T-Shirt Booth for all your videos on mechanics. Thanks to Thunderchild for his awesome how-to-video for prep. and submitting to apple. Thanks to Ryan Joy for his videos on submitting to Windows. And thanks to Braydon for all of your game mechanics and Windows submission videos. Can't say thanks enough guys :)
So, check out my new game The Bucket Brigade for iOS, Windows and in the GS Arcade. Let me know what you think. What could be improved. As lots of weekly updates are coming!!

iOS website:https://sites.google.com/site/greywolfxgames2/

Windows website: https://sites.google.com/site/greywolfxgames

Buy Bucket Brigade Game Stuff: zazzle.com/bbgamestuff

Comments