how to save coins score

DisimobDisimob Member, PRO Posts: 32

Hi!
I need to save coins amount that users takes, on the first scene, but also on the others.
I made an attribute coins and I save it on the first page; on others scene I display coins and load it, but it doesn t show saved coins.
Someone can help me?

Thx

Comments

• MentalDonkeyGamesMentalDonkeyGames Member Posts: 1,276

You need to provide more information about your problem. Post a screenshot of your rules, and try to explain the issue in more detail.

The save / load attribute behaviours are meant for saving / loading attributes so that when the game is closed, and open again they won´t reset to default.
    From what i understand from your explanation, this is not what you´re trying to do?

Mental Donkey Games
    Website - Facebook - Twitter

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922

@Disimob said:
    Hi!
    I need to save coins amount that users takes, on the first scene, but also on the others.
    I made an attribute coins and I save it on the first page; on others scene I display coins and load it, but it doesn t show saved coins.
    Someone can help me?

Thx

Saves only work on the device. If you use a table you can see the change in preview but each time you exit preview all things go back to their default state.

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

@Lost_Oasis_Games said:

Saves only work on the device.

It's possible I'm not understanding this correctly, but you can see save/load work in Creator by pressing the restart button. This simulates an app being closed in multitasking.

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922

@Braydon_SFX said:

@Lost_Oasis_Games said:

Saves only work on the device.

It's possible I'm not understanding this correctly, but you can see save/load work in Creator by pressing the restart button. This simulates an app being closed in multitasking.

Oh that works for save behavior too. I do use it to test table saves. Duh