GameSalad Project isn't showing my project after publishing and APK signing?!?

murat.sogukcesmemurat.sogukcesme Member, PRO Posts: 37

Hi guys, I need your help with a big issue. Yesterday I published my project to Gamesalad and downloaded it, signed it and add it on Google Play store. It's my first project. But today I've tested my project/game and I've some points which I want to change and upload it again on Google Play Store and after on Apple Appstore.

But now I want to start my project, it won't start my project and shows the normal start screen, I mean the blanc screen. And the .gsproj file is 0 kb???

What did I wrong? How can I get it back?

Please, I need help with it...

Comments

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    edited April 2016

Go to the publishing system since you just published it you can download the file from there. you can go there right from the forum. Go up to where it shows your sign in top right. Click the drop down menu and select portfolio and it will take you to what you have publish. Click on the game and at the top of that page you will see the option to download the file.

• murat.sogukcesmemurat.sogukcesme Member, PRO Posts: 37

@Lost_Oasis_Games said:
    Go to the publishing system since you just published it you can download the file from there. you can go there right from the forum. Go up to where it shows your sign in top right. Click the drop down menu and select portfolio and it will take you to what you have publish. Click on the game and at the top of that page you will see the option to download the file.

Great, I founded. Thanks a lot :)