Facebook?

Just read this on GameSalad homepage:
Social Features
Get the competitive juices flowing with the addition of Apple’s Game Center and Amazon’s GameCircle for leaderboards and achievements. Players will be able to compare high scores, collect achievements and then tell the world about their accomplishments using Twitter’s TweetSheet or Facebook features.

Is there a facebook feature now? How do I use it?

Comments

• johnnymagnejohnnymagne NorwayMember Posts: 112

Not as far as I know; FB sharing is highly wanted among a lot of users; for Indie games FB sharing would be a great tool to spread the word...

• allc1865allc1865 Member, PRO Posts: 777

Haven't seen anything on FaceBook yet, but can't wait till they finally add it!

• GreenfroggGamesGreenfroggGames Member Posts: 224

Me too! :)

• diogoredindiogoredin Member Posts: 50

One of the most wanted and needed feature ever. What a pity it gets no attention from GS developers.

• joseaugustojoseaugusto Member Posts: 10

Any update?

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685

@joseaugusto said:
    Any update?

This is a very old thread Jose. Unfortunately Facebook isn't coming to GameSalad anytime soon if ever. Your only way of ever getting Facebook integration in GameSalad is via @Hopscotch using appformitive.com he has successfully managed to pull this off but unless more people request it as a service from appformative, this will never see the the light. All I can suggest is sending @Hopscotch a message and hopefully when he has a huge demand of users wanting to pay for this service, he may decide to create this for you as a paid third party service!