Photoshop

I updated my Photoshop and when I open the psd file it saying 'The last time you opened Photoshop CC, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows again?'

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Comments

• RPRP Member Posts: 1,990

A general google search for the error will yield results. It's best to ask on the site of developer of the application you are using (Adobe).

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1871546

• AdrenalineAdrenaline Member Posts: 523

If you were mid-progress without saving this particular file, you could try saying YES and see if Photoshop restors your progress in that file. If you're confident that there's no chance of lost data due to a lack of saving earlier, just say NO and carry on.

All this will do is open the files that you had open when you last used Photoshop. It's just attempting to restore progress to your files.

• KevinCrossKevinCross London, UKMember Posts: 1,894

This looks like the start of a spam thread by the way. A simple google search of the original posters message shows it living on other forums and what's going to come next

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

@KevinCross said:
    This looks like the start of a spam thread by the way. A simple google search of the original posters message shows it living on other forums and what's going to come next

Closing this. Unfortunately, this particular spam message is showing up more frequently.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

This discussion has been closed.