Windows Tablet Viewer?

Hey GS FANS,

im considering buying a windows tablet and im trying to work out is their a "viewer" that can be installed the same way there is one for IOS and Android?

Comments

• BenMakesGamesBenMakesGames Member Posts: 85

Thanks and Damn :-(

• fmakawafmakawa Member Posts: 565

@BenMakesGames there is no love for Windows here at GS. I love windows but it is always trailing behind or unsupported. you'll get no love here unfortunately.

• IceboxIcebox Member Posts: 1,485

@fmakawa said:
    @BenMakesGames there is no love for Windows here at GS. I love windows but it is always trailing behind or unsupported. you'll get no love here unfortunately.

That could be said a year ago but i always notice the team trying to push windows to match with the mac versions and theyr doing a good job so far + windows interface is amazing much better than the mac version when it comes to working . I would love if they mix both versions and come up with a nice new interface

• fmakawafmakawa Member Posts: 565

True and admittedly I dont use the mac creator so whilst I've heard of its shortcomings I've never had the pleasure :wink: I was referring though to other aspects regarding Windows beyond just the creator (though the lack of custom colours for fonts still annoys me- it ruins the whole point of custom fonts if you cant even choose their colour to specification) but rather to things like the lack of native publishing to Windows platforms like you can for Android, Apple etc or the lack of a viewer, not just for tablets but phones too or to run multiple instances of GS you have to install on a thumb drive since it wont allow you to run from the same install like Mac does and going back to the creator, a pet peeve of mine - the expression editor is soooo small you can barely see anything of any long expression.
    But I love it here, despite that.

@Icebox said:
    That could be said a year ago but i always notice the team trying to push windows to match with the mac versions and theyr doing a good job so far + windows interface is amazing much better than the mac version when it comes to working . I would love if they mix both versions and come up with a nice new interface

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

@fmakawa said:
    ... I love windows but it is always trailing behind or unsupported.

Yeah, even by Microsoft. :'(