Can I un–install GS and re–install?

Village IdiotVillage Idiot Member, PRO Posts: 486

As the title says.. Can I un–install GS and re–install? I'm really sick of looking at this beach ball. If I un–install GS and re–install, will I be able to download the GS app and will it still recognise my pro membership?

Comments

• richheibelrichheibel Member, PRO Posts: 8

Hey dude, same issue here, I think according to previous posts they're trying to fix it, I tried reinstalling, no difference. It's due to an OSX update.

The only thing I've found that works is to save and close GS after about 1/2 minutes and then go back in to avoid the gigantic lag. Pain in the butt, but it's what I've been doing the last 2 days.

Wish I'd never have installed the update ...

• Village IdiotVillage Idiot Member, PRO Posts: 486

I just found the thread relating to this issue. Please tell me they've got their best Yodas working on it! It's absolutely shite to work with right now.

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408

@monkeyboy simian said:
    I just found the thread relating to this issue. Please tell me they've got their best Yodas working on it! It's absolutely shite to work with right now.

codewizard is working on it (from the test group)

so, right now, i’m rewriting how screens are managed in mac creator…
    the upside is that it’ll remember screen configurations!
    so going back and forth between actors will keep track of what you were doing
    but the fix uncovered a metric shitton of bugs that were hidden by that change
    so now i’m squashing crashers and leaks
    someone was having fun just sweeping these bugs under the proverbial rug
    :confused:

• allc1865allc1865 Member, PRO Posts: 777

If you reinstall gamesalad, however, you won't lose your membership because it's under an account. All you have to do is sign in and you'll have everything! You'll have the world on a string, sittin' on a rainbow

Okay. Maybe not all that, but at least you'll still have your membership.

• Village IdiotVillage Idiot Member, PRO Posts: 486

I guess this is an exercise in patience.. :/

• allc1865allc1865 Member, PRO Posts: 777

get on facebook while it's loading.
    clean.
    go to the store.
    do something extraordinary! you'll certainly have the time :/