4 pics 1 word type app - template

Hey guys!

I have purchased the "4 pics 1 word" template for 5$ (http://gshelper.com/product/one-picture-four-words-template/)

But I can't figure out to change the pics that are included and thereby make my own "levels"/rounds.

It is blank and I have tried a lot of things, but I just don't know how to add my own pics to the levels and make them change, when the player complete the level.

Hope you can help!

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Whenever you have a problem with or question about a template, first contact the template seller (in this case, GSHelper.com) to ask for assistance.

They have access to the project file... we don't, so it's hard if not impossible to give you advice about a file we aren't familiar with.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• I have - they haven't responded..

• BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274

@christian.holmgaard said:
    I have - they haven't responded..

Honestly GSHelper may not have time to get back to you regarding a $5 template that you need help with. If the template functions but you don't understand how to do something, you may need to hire someone.

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Getting back to you should be a priority, no matter what the cause or question(s). I know there are are lots of emails being blasted towards the GSHelper email, so it may take a few days for Jonathan to get back to you