Loading Wheel - HELP!!!

xJadonxxJadonx Member, PRO Posts: 46

Is there anyway you can remove the grey background on the loading wheel?

And if it's not possible for me to remove it, can you please remove this in the next update? It clashes with the design of my game horribly. (NOT the loading wheel itself, I mean the thing BEHIND the loading wheel)

Comments

• KevinCrossKevinCross London, UKMember Posts: 1,894

You can replace the image of the loading wheel. Search the forums for this. Don't know if it gets rid of the background colour though

• xJadonxxJadonx Member, PRO Posts: 46

@KevinCross said:
    You can replace the image of the loading wheel. Search the forums for this. Don't know if it gets rid of the background colour though

Thats the main problem that I request be fixed.

• jamie_cjamie_c ImagineLabs.rocks Member, PRO Posts: 5,772
  • Two.ETwo.E Member Posts: 599

If I remember correctly,
    GS stated that they will not remove as per Apple guidelines that apps must show a loading sign if loading takes more than a certain amount of seconds.
    If this is the case, and that GS did not use that as an excuse, why not have an option in the publishing section to turn them off or on?
    Those who are in the loop and designed their games to display a loading image before changing scenes will know to turn off the loading wheel, or those who know that there app might be rejected if they turn it off without images.
    That way those who are new, wont know to turn it off and everyone wins!

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

@Two.E said:
    If I remember correctly,
    GS stated that they will not remove as per Apple guidelines that apps must show a loading sign if loading takes more than a certain amount of seconds.
    If this is the case, and that GS did not use that as an excuse, why not have an option in the publishing section to turn them off or on?
    Those who are in the loop and designed their games to display a loading image before changing scenes will know to turn off the loading wheel, or those who know that there app might be rejected if they turn it off without images.
    That way those who are new, wont know to turn it off and everyone wins!

Or even only allow the wheel to be turned off if a loading image has been suppled, if you don't meet that requirement the wheel gets switched on.

• Two.ETwo.E Member Posts: 599

@Socks That might be an even better/easier option. Providing that grey background square can disappear also.