Beasts & Monsters

NalycanNalycan Member, PRO Posts: 96

This game is an extremely addictive pixel art adventure game. No more walking around outside in the cold. Now you can catch all your favourite beasts and monsters without even leaving your livingroom. Stay alive for as long as you can to reach the top of the leaderboard! Collect coins to unlock more wizards, spell books, magical wands and more. Try to always maintain full energy for the special super wizard attack. Fight to free the Pixel Kingdom from the pesky Beasts and Monsters!

Check it out, totally for free!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/beasts-monsters/id1148416596?ls=1&mt=8

Comments

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

I like the characters. Sometimes I die and not sure why. Music is great too.

Okay I figured it out. Haha. It's harder than it looks.

• NalycanNalycan Member, PRO Posts: 96

Thank you @Toque

• 8bitninja8bitninja Member Posts: 367

Looks really cool! Good luck with it.

Thanks @8bitninja

...and merry x-mas to you both @Toque and @8bitninja ;)

• -Timo--Timo- Member Posts: 2,313

@-Timo- sounds great! Please tell us what you think ;)

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

Great !! :) Love the music too !!!!

@Socks Thank you for your positive feedback :smiley:

Soon releasing a new version with more characters and levels winter and dark mode. :wink:

:smiley: :blush: :wink:   HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone of you BEASTS & MONSTERS lovers!!!    :wink: :smiley: :blush:

NEW CHARACTERS, BEASTS AND MONSTERS ARE COMING SOON!

• IceboxIcebox Member Posts: 1,485

Looks great ! :)

• BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274

It is fun, I like the look. To be honest though I have already deleted it, I was getting an ad after every turn which is way too often.

@BazookaTime - Thank you for your honest opinion. Good to hear that you thought it was fun and that you liked the look. A new release is on the way where the frequency for ads is dramatically reduced. Hope that you will continue having fun with our game in the future.

@Icebox - Thanks man!

@Toque @8bitninja @-Timo- @Socks @Icebox @BazookaTime - a new version with more characters, themes and less frequent ads is now available on the AppStore. Go get it

@Lycan much better break between plays but there is one issue. When viewing characters to see if I wanted to buy anything the game will go to an ad as well. (Happened a couple of times). You might want to set it so ads only run between gameplay sessions, not during menus.

@BazookaTime - Thanx man

BROOMWITCH - one of the new characters of Beasts and Monsters. Enjoy ;)

Very cool witch.

Looks great, you have some cool game characters.

edited January 2017

@Toque @8bitninja @-Timo- @Socks @Icebox @BazookaTime Thanks everyone! :) We would really appreciate it if you all gave us a hand by rating Beasts and Monsters. Pretty please ;)

We would really appreciate it if you all gave us a hand by rating Beasts and Monsters. Pretty please ;)

Done.

@Toque Thank you so much ;)

@Toque @8bitninja @-Timo- @Socks @Icebox @BazookaTime - A new release is on the way where the frequency for ads in shop is dramatically reduced. More Beasts and Monsters, pluss a new wizard character EVIL PETE. Check it! :)

A new version of Beasts & Monsters is now in the App Store. Go get it! ✌

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

I've been playing this sporadically, now and then.

A couple things annoying me:

In the character selection screen, you always have to press the select button on a certain character. I feel there should also be a back button: that will take you back to the menu with the last selected character. I wanted to look what characters are there and after scrolling to the end, had to scroll all the way back, and then I wasn't sure which character I had been using, since they aren't even highlighted.

What are Wizard Mode, Noob Mode etc.? This flashes on the screen sometimes, but I'm not aware of it having any effect on the gameplay.

Also, do different characters have different abilities or anything, or is getting them just a visual change?

@pHghost - Good to hear that you enjoy and sporadically play our game.

•Thanks for the good tip. We will fix so that you can exit the characters menu like you described.

Noob and Wizard mode:
    You begin in Noob mode, everytime. You achieve Wizard mode when playing with more than 80% energy for over 10sec. When energy gets low character changes to Noob mode again.

Wizard mode changes character graphics. Enemies are also now thrown off screen when hexed. Coins show up more often.

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342
    edited March 2017

@Lycan said:
    Enemies are also now thrown off screen when hexed.

Hexed mean running into them, or is that a special attack I haven't discovered?

Also, how about the different characters you can purchase, do they give you any abilities or change the balance of things (more coins, slower energy loss etc.)?

Thanks for the answer!