Get 'em while you can!!!!

JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672

Guys! - I just bought this SUPERB Humble Bundle! - I was looking for decent resources and game dev app/utils, and this bundle looked great! - Apps, resources, LOADS of stuff included for the donation tiers - Bear in mind that it says one of them, Sprite Illuminator, needs activating before 31st, but mine just activated fine... :)

Putting the word out for my fellow GS devs in case they've missed it! - Grab it while you can!

https://humblebundle.com/game-developer-software-bundle

Comments

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672

Strange.... thought there'd have been more interest! - I'm finding Sprite Illuminator and Spriter quite powerful, and the added freebies - RPG, platformer, character and shmup assets/resources were a great bonus I thought....

Tick tock... :wink:

• johnnymagnejohnnymagne NorwayMember Posts: 112

Thanks for the tip @Japster - I got hold of Spriter +++

• jamie_cjamie_c ImagineLabs.rocks Member, PRO Posts: 5,772

I see Pico8 is in there. I just bought a copy of that the other day, it's super fun to play with and a great way to learn some actual programming. If you're interested in such a thing. :)

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672

@jamie_c said:
    I see Pico8 is in there. I just bought a copy of that the other day, it's super fun to play with and a great way to learn some actual programming. If you're interested in such a thing. :)

Cheers @jamie_c ! - Yep, I wish I had time to play with Pico, but I love what people are creating with it! :smiley: I really get the feeling at some point, it might even make it to actual handheld hardware, it's generating that much interest - that'd be pretty awesome! :smiley:

• RedRoboRedRobo Member, PRO Posts: 680

Cheers for letting us know ;)