Square Triangle Circle - swap the characters to get to the end

Wonder MaruWonder Maru Member, PRO Posts: 98
edited February 2017 in Announce Your Game!

Hello guys,
here's our third GS game: STC - Square Triangle Circle. It's a platformer with a twist: there are 3 characters each one with an individual ability, Jump, Smash and Roll, and you have to quickly swap from one to the other in order to pass obstacles, gaps, traps, moving platforms, rolling balls and more.

Features:

• 12 levels (more to come if the game does well)
  • IAP to remove ads
  • Reward videos to unlock checkpoints
  • 3 animated characters
  • 2 different kind of controls: buttons or swipe
  • quick restart or game over screen
  • completion % and progress bar (optional)
  • many different obstacles and traps
  • tutorial
  • original soundtrack

AVAILABLE ON iOS and Android

Hope you'll give it a try and leave a nice (if possible) review :smile:

THANKS!

Wonder Maru: casual games for casual people. www.wondermaru.com

Comments

• AdrenalineAdrenaline Member Posts: 523

I love the character you were able to bring with just the simplest of shapes. This looks great!

• birdboybirdboy Member Posts: 284

Lovely animations, looks fantastic! Will download later today!

• IceboxIcebox Member Posts: 1,485

This is awesome .. love the smooth animation and mechanic. Fun and challenging .. wish you the best with downloads

for some reason i cant watch the ad to continue from checkpoint , dont know if its a bug but i touch yes and no ad appears it just returns me to the beginning

• Wonder MaruWonder Maru Member, PRO Posts: 98

@Icebox said:
    for some reason i cant watch the ad to continue from checkpoint , dont know if its a bug but i touch yes and no ad appears it just returns me to the beginning

Hey! I had a couple of other people telling me this! I really can't figure it out, it works every time for me.
    Just out of curiosity, what country are you in? I'm wondering if it might be chartboost not serving ads in some places or what.

Thanks for the bug report

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

Very cool game. Well done.
    Left a review

@Toque said:
    Very cool game. Well done.
    Left a review

Thank you so much! If you have a chance, could you try getting to a checkpoint (any level would be fine, except the first one where it's not possible to die), then die, tap on YES to watch the ad reward video and see if you can actually watch an advertisement and if the level restart from the checkpoint? Some people says it doesn't work, but for me and many others it does, so just trying to figuring this out.
    Again, thanks for the review!

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

So when I die after a few times a video plays and I continue at beginning of that level.

I don't get a prompt for "whatch the video yes?"

i just finished the game , its awesome and addictive ! Reward ads worked sometimes but not always and i checked with other games they usually work the whole time. It might be a problem with my connections so cant tell if its a bug or not. just a little review the ads are really annoying so had to switch my wifi off at the end and played the rest of the game with no checkpoints.But overall 5/5 for gameplay and graphics .. looking forward to your next games , goodluck!

@Icebox said:
    i just finished the game , its awesome and addictive ! Reward ads worked sometimes but not always and i checked with other games they usually work the whole time. It might be a problem with my connections so cant tell if its a bug or not. just a little review the ads are really annoying so had to switch my wifi off at the end and played the rest of the game with no checkpoints.But overall 5/5 for gameplay and graphics .. looking forward to your next games , goodluck!

thanks!!! yes I'll work on an update to reduce the ads. I got in touch with chartboost, the campaign seems to be running ok, so apparently it's a filling problem for some countries that never occured to me here in the US. Is there any other network other than chartboost that we could use for reward ads that has a better filling rate?

thanks everyone