Libpng Vulnerability please help.

313games.com 313games.com Member, PRO Posts: 3

I recently tried to submit my app to Google Play. I received an email for violating their Malicious Behavior or User Data policy.

Google says:
"This app uses software that contains security vulnerabilities for users or allows the collection of user data without proper disclosure.

Below is the list of issues and the corresponding APK versions that were detected in your recent submission. Please upgrade your app(s) as soon as possible and increment the version number of the upgraded APK.

Libpng library
The vulnerabilities were fixed in libpng v1.0.66, v.1.2.56, v.1.4.19, v1.5.26 or higher. You can find more information about how resolve the issue in this Google Help Center article."

I linked a privacy policy and resubmitted with a new Android Version code.

How can I resolve this?

Answers

• MelodyCatsMelodyCats Member, PRO Posts: 128

You also need your apk to be from a recent version of creator. which one are you on? I think those issues were resolved since, creator v.1.25.1...

• 313games.com 313games.com Member, PRO Posts: 3

Thank you for responding so quickly. I didn't realize I was so far behind. So uninstalled my current GS and installed the latest version available today 1.25.6227.28368.

I opened and saved my project in the new GS and resubmitted my project, however I am still having the same results.

Google says I am violating their Malicious Behavior or User Data policy.

"Below is the list of issues and the corresponding APK versions that were detected in your recent submission"

"Vulnerability. Libpng library.
    The vulnerabilities were fixed in libpng v1.0.66, v.1.2.56, v.1.4.19, v1.5.26 or higher."

Thanks again for your help.