Black Lines Available on google play!

Diamond293Diamond293 Member, PRO Posts: 11

Hey guys! I spent a few hours the other day making this pretty simple but kind of addicting game! I would love for you guys to try it out and I would love to get some feedback from you!

IOS Release will be coming soon!!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=black.lines.com

Comments

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

Nice simple design. Looking forward to iOS release.

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

Looks interesting. Yeah will wait for iOS.

• imjustmikeimjustmike Member Posts: 450
    edited February 2017

Will download the game later but some quick feedback on your play-store submission:
    You need a lot more information - more of a description at the very least! What am I trying to do, why am I doing it? If it's nothing more complicated than that, try to write something funny, or different to grab people's attention.

"This is a game where you have to avoid the black lines. That it. Sounds easy, doesn't it? Okay bigshot, give it a go. See how far you get. This game will test your reflexes, your stamina and your ability to not throw your phone against the wall when you fail. Not bad for a couple of black lines."

And some additional screenshots (a video of gameplay would be ideal). As it stands, people landing on the page have no idea what the game is, and the only three screenshots don't make me want to download it (one is the menu, one is the game over screen...)

You may not be trying to share this with anyone other than friends or family, in which case ignore me! But a few little tweaks could make people more likely to download it :)

• Diamond293Diamond293 Member, PRO Posts: 11

thanks for the advice! but for adding more screen shots would be hard since there is only 3 scenes in the game besides the instructions screen

but im not sure if i can add a video gameplay on the store? i didnt see that option when publishing it! but i will check!

hope you enjoy the game!