Hi everyone, Anouncing my asset site please check it out FREE assets too

Hi everyone I'm running an asset site with tons of 2d assets. I really want to share it with you and start trying to generate more interest. The site's been going for almost 2 years now and I've created quite a large selection of quality 2d assets.

Here's the link to the site if you wanna check it https://www.gamedeveloperstudio.com

The basic idea is to create a really large asset listing which includes a huge amount of assets types, from generic stuff like weapons, tiles, backgrounds etc.. to things most people won't even need in their game like toilet roll icons for example (you never know what people are gonna make). I'll be working my way through the dictionary and trying to create everything over the coming years.

I'd love to here your opinions too

Comments

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

@robertbrooks1982 Lots of interesting artwork and graphics here to inspire game ideas, particularly for those who might be "graphically challenged".

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

@robertbrooks1982 said:
    Hi everyone I'm running an asset site with tons of 2d assets. I really want to share it with you and start trying to generate more interest. The site's been going for almost 2 years now and I've created quite a large selection of quality 2d assets.

Here's the link to the site if you wanna check it https://www.gamedeveloperstudio.com

The basic idea is to create a really large asset listing which includes a huge amount of assets types, from generic stuff like weapons, tiles, backgrounds etc.. to things most people won't even need in their game like toilet roll icons for example (you never know what people are gonna make). I'll be working my way through the dictionary and trying to create everything over the coming years.

I'd love to here your opinions too

Ive used this site many times. Lots of free and almost free stuff. Never had a problem.
    Good guy.

• cabral91cabral91 Member, PRO Posts: 7

This is what I have been looking for, I will definitely be checking this out.

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685

@robertbrooks1982 said:

I can personally recommend Robert and his site. I've used his assets on a number of themed games and he is very accommodating with requests for assets not currently in his collection. Keep up the good work.

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

Bought a few more things today from your site.

New users should really check it out. For free or a dollar or two you have enough stuff to make a nice game.

• robertbrooks1982robertbrooks1982 Member Posts: 2

Wow Thanks a lot for all the support guys this is fantastic! I'm glad to hear that some people have already heard of it too especially as I've really been dragging my feet when it comes to site promotion and spreading the word!