I would like to be supported with this function

I would like to be supported with this function
I have a candy crush style game and I have a candy actor who through boards assigns 6 types of different candies red, green, blue, purple. Orange, yellow my question is that I would like to do a function like this when it collides with yellow with blue Generate a pie actor but how can I do this if my actor is one and works for tables

Comments

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

@SoAGAMES said:
    how can I do this if my actor is one and works for tables

Do you mean all color candies are the same actor and the color is assigned by table? Not sure I understand entirely what you are after.

• SoAGAMESSoAGAMES Member Posts: 81
    edited March 2017

@pHghost said:

@SoAGAMES said:
    how can I do this if my actor is one and works for tables

Do you mean all color candies are the same actor and the color is assigned by table? Not sure I understand entirely what you are after.

Exact is an actor who uses a table to differentiate the candies

So how can I make friends?

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

@SoAGAMES said:
    So how can I make friends?

1) Don't stand too close.
    2) Smile.
    3) Tell them you like their shoes.

4) And don't give them candy, unless the asked for it. It doesn't matter if it is red, green, blue, purple, orange or yellow. Most people know from their parents not to take candy from strangers and will run away.

@SoAGAMES said:
    I would like to do a function like this when it collides with yellow with blue Generate a pie actor but how can I do this if my actor is one and works for tables

If this is the case you need a rule that will have a Text Expression. That will allow you to read the table and compare the color data.

@pHghost said:

@SoAGAMES said:
    I would like to do a function like this when it collides with yellow with blue Generate a pie actor but how can I do this if my actor is one and works for tables

If this is the case you need a rule that will have a Text Expression. That will allow you to read the table and compare the color data.

Could you give me some examples?

• HypnorabbitHypnorabbit SingaporeMember, PRO Posts: 263

There's so many functions I would like supported...

The one I'm holding my breath for is a mind-reading module, so you can think your games into existence.