ignore.

lynchpuppylynchpuppy Member Posts: 5

not sure how to delete a thread.

Comments

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    edited March 2017

Hold down Shift + Control, click on the little chain symbol above the comment box, when it changes to a red cross through a grey circle release the Shift key (which puts you into 'revise' mode), from that point on pressing the space bar on a PC (or F5 on a Mac) will bring up the submenu of options, choose option 4 ("remove post"), then tick the 'are you sure' box and release the Control key, this will allow you to delete your post by pressing ESC on your keyboard (or if you are using a touch screen then swipe up), the post won't go immediately, you will first need to fill out a 'deletion request' form, once this is returned to GameSalad it will be reviewed by the deletion team (mainly mods + some volunteer forum members) who will put the application in front of the Grand Council, who will ultimately decide if the deleting should go ahead, there is a small admin charge ($380 I think) and you will need to be at the deletion ceremony in person (formal dress).

• lynchpuppylynchpuppy Member Posts: 5

I actually didn't ask anything. Sorry you wasted your time.

@lynchpuppy said:
    I actually didn't ask anything. Sorry you wasted your time.

That's TWO deletion fees now !

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

@lynchpuppy "Ignore"?

What do you want us to ignore?

You need to be more specific when you ask for help on this Forum.

:grin:

@PhilipCC said:

You need to be more specific when you ask for help on this Forum.

Agreed, a screenshot would be ideal, or if English inns'nt your first language then a series of bizzare indistinct shapes drawn in Microsoft Paint would help.