My first game

GladoniaGladonia Member, PRO Posts: 6

Hello guys. This is my first message. I am writing to thank you, because reading all your advice, I was able to publish my first game created with GameSalad. The name of the game is mod25 and is available free on Play Store and Apple Store. Waiting for your criticism and your suggestions. Thank you all so much for all your help.

Comments

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

That's great. It helps if you post my a link.
    I hope this is your game.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mod25/id1210748706?mt=8

I will play when I have a minute.

• GladoniaGladonia Member, PRO Posts: 6

Yes, it is.

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

OK. Kind of a puzzle math game.....

You have two loading signs. They are different. I would remove the one on the splash screen. Maybe your logo or some numbers on the splash screen.

Im a bit confused with game play. Ive only played a few times. We are adding tile numbers to match the score but not over?????

If that is the case when I achieve this. Something should happen. A happy dingle. "Well done" Or coins appear. Or score flashes. Something. Then I know the turn is over and I am starting at zero again......... There is no number to tell me what my running total is so you quickly lose where you are........... At least if I know I am back at Zero I have a chance.......

But I will have to play a bit more. Maybe I missed something.....

Nice colours. Great little first game.

• jamie_cjamie_c ImagineLabs.rocks Member, PRO Posts: 5,772
  • GladoniaGladonia Member, PRO Posts: 6

Toque...thank you for your advice. I like the idea of ​​the score flashes. I will do this thing in the next update. And I will solve the problem of two loading signs. Thank you :) o:)