How to promote or get reviews for our apps

Hi

I wanted to know which ASO or marketing methods do you usually use, because there are lots of services for this but some of them are really expensive.

One of the services i have started using is http://reviewsmotion.com/, which is a free community where we can get real reviews for our android or iOS apps. It is a rating exchange community. Do you use other services like this?

I hope we can create a great forum post to know which techniques or services use each user.

Comments

• notovutusnotovutus Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2017

Unfortunately i didn't like mentioned service, not all reviews were positive. I also needed downloads that why decided to by them at app review service. Yes I paid for these but in the end receive positive results. So, recommend!

• ApprowApprow Member Posts: 703

@notovutus All you need is a great game and a big mouth, show yourself at game conventions, talk to bloggers/vloggers. Paying for services is useless and most of the time a waste of money and time.

• salenabarber1133salenabarber1133 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2017

There are so many websites in the market which offer real app reviews for your app to increase your app popularity on play store/app store chart.The best way to increase positive app ratings. Get reviews for your app is really imp. at today's time. So increase your reviews to get your app more popular.

• ericleclairericleclair Member Posts: 10
    edited April 2017

@salenabarber1133 said:
    There are so many websites in the market which offer real app reviews for your app to increase your app popularity on play store/app store chart.The best way to increase positive app ratings. Get reviews for your app is really imp. at today's time. So increase your reviews to get your app more popular.

Yup! Get more reviews. Also the more detailed the reviews are, the more people will convert. Good luck!

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390
    edited March 2017

@ForumNinja @Braydon_SFX and other Moderators

I reckon these two posts are spam. What do you think?

• Village IdiotVillage Idiot Member, PRO Posts: 486
    edited March 2017

BE GONE OH SPAMMY ONES.. BE GONE I SAY.. AND GO BACK TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL FROM WHENCE YOU CAME!

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

@gameiva said:
    Websites in the market [...] real app reviews

Isn't that a contradiction right there?

• chiviouslovechiviouslove Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2017

you can google it * Real App Reviews in Cheap ..

i also started A Blog and found some cheap social signal websites via google search.

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390
    edited April 2017

@chiviouslove said

i also started A Blog and found some cheap social signal websites via google search.

Hey knackers, did you pay GS for that advertising link? If you didn't, wait to hear from some lawyers real soon. >:)

...and tell your mates @gameiva @ericleclair @salenabarber1133 @notovutus and @AnaGarcia to all piss off!

( @ real members, I don't know why I even bothered to do that? :D )

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    edited April 2017
This discussion has been closed.