Sweeper Now Available!!!

Comments

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

Ok. Sort of like mine sweeper. Kind of random. Some skill or strategy would add play.
    Nice look.

• Triangularity GamesTriangularity Games Founder/Owner MarylandMember Posts: 140

@Toque said:
    Ok. Sort of like mine sweeper. Kind of random. Some skill or strategy would add play.
    Nice look.

Thanks. It's supposed to be random. More like a gambling game than anything else...The strategy is cashing out and not being greedy ;)

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

Greed is universal!!

Thanks. It's supposed to be random. More like a gambling game than anything else...The strategy is cashing out and not being greedy ;)

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

I'm at 1242 (and actually using quite a greedy strategy). But it doesn't seem to be syncing with The leaderboards on iOS.

• Triangularity GamesTriangularity Games Founder/Owner MarylandMember Posts: 140

@pHghost said:
    I'm at 1242 (and actually using quite a greedy strategy). But it doesn't seem to be syncing with The leaderboards on iOS.

Hmmm. Have you logged in yet? Try clicking the leaderboard button. My brother was seeming to have similar problems. I know the leaderboard works, but I might have put the rules in the wrong place :neutral: Please let me know if it's not working ASAP so I can fix...

Yeah, I've clicked on the leaderboard button. I takes me to the leaderboards, but neither my own or nobody else's data is there.

P.S. I think you should give at least double points for this:

As I said, greedy strategy. :wink:

edited March 2017

@pHghost said:
    Yeah, I've clicked on the leaderboard button. I takes me to the leaderboards, but neither my own or nobody else's data is there.

Nice one! But I don't understand what is wrong with the leaderboard. Is it the login behvior or the post score behavior? Please help!

I'm very confused!!! I have the exact same leaderboard setup as all my other games...In the splash screen, it logs the player in, and every time they beat their high score it posts it to the leaderboard...The leaderboard button just opens the leaderboard.

@pHghost said:

P.S. I think you should give at least double points for this:

I will fix leaderboard later today, and as for the double points. I think the bonus tile is all I want for extra points. Otherwise I feel like most people would only go for every tile. I really appreciate the help, feedback, and advice though. I hope I can fix this leaderboard problem ASAP!

@Triangularity Games said:
    Otherwise I feel like most people would only go for every tile.

Nah, most people are chickens. :lol: It's actually not that often that you can manage to do something like that! It's probably not a great strategy. You will die about a hundred times or more before managing a total board.

@pHghost said:

@Triangularity Games said:
    Otherwise I feel like most people would only go for every tile.

Nah, most people are chickens. :lol: It's actually not that often that you can manage to do something like that! It's probably not a great strategy. You will die about a hundred times or more before managing a total board.

You're the highest score I've heard so far. Hopefully you're on top when I fix the leaderboard :neutral:

Leaderboard problem is updated. Hopefully should work!

• Twayne2Twayne2 Member Posts: 458

Interesting. :smile: